1. GENERAL PROVISIONS DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022
- These Detailed Terms and Conditions are in force as of 13 June 2022.
- These Detailed Terms and Conditions supplement the Terms and Conditions available on: https://evention.pl/regulamin-ogolny/
- All the terms used throughout these Detailed Terms and Conditions and defined in the Terms and Conditions shall have the meanings defined therein.
- Evention’s contact person in all matters relating to the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 is Weronika Warpas (weronika.warpas(at)evention.pl).
- The key defined terms and additional defined terms are:
- The DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 – the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 e-Conference these Detailed Terms and Conditions apply to,
- The Organisers:
Evention - Evention sp. z o.o., ul. Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, phone: +48 22 535-30-33, firstname.lastname@example.org, REGON: 146871262, VAT ID (NIP): PL5252564839, inscribed under entry KRS: 0000483800 in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Economic Department of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 5000 (paid in full),
DataMass - DataMass ul. Mostowa 1/11, 80-788 GDAŃSK, , email@example.com, REGON: 382305752, NIP: 583-333-72-23.
- Terms and Conditions – General Terms and Conditions of Conferences organised by Evention,
- Detailed Terms and Conditions – Detailed Terms and Conditions of the specific Conference,
- Attendee / you – a natural person who has entered into an Agreement with the Organiser in relation to their economic activity or profession exercised,
- Agreement – the agreement on the attendance to and performance of the Conference entered into by and between the Buyer and the Organiser at the moment of confirmation of the Registration on the principles defined in the Terms and Conditions.
- These Detailed Terms and Conditions govern the particular principles of participation in the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 Conference organized by Evention and DataMass.
- Every Attendee shall read the Terms and Conditions and the Detailed Terms and Conditions before performing the Registration.
- In the event the Terms and Conditions and the Detailed Terms and Conditions would contain conflicting or mutually exclusive clauses, the Detailed Terms and Conditions shall prevail and the Terms and Conditions shall apply within the remaining scope.
2. DETAILED TERMS OF THE DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022
- The DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 is addressed to a limited group of Users.
- The number of DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 Attendees is unlimited.
- The DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 is an Conference organized as an onsite event according to the Agenda available on https://summit.datamass.io/#agenda
- The DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 is available exclusively via the online Registration performed using the registration form available on https://summit.datamass.io/registration/
- The online Registration is possible exclusively until 28 September 2022 or until places are available. After this date, the registration will not be possible anymore. In exceptional cases please contact the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 contact person to possibly individually agree on the terms and conditions of participation in the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022.
- The DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 can be attended only on the date and time defined in the Agenda.
- Attendance of the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 is possible from Gdańsk.
- The DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 includes in its scope:
- conducting the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 in conformance with the Agenda;
- participation of the Speakers;
- screening of the multimedia presentations of the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022;
- possibility to take part in the discussions and to ask questions;
- availability of the presentations made available by the Speakers;
- The List of Partners may be extended. The Attendees shall review the current List of Partners.
3. PRICE AND CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE
- Participation in the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 conference is paid.
- The current price list is available at https://summit.datamass.io/registration/
- Expressing consent to receive marketing materials from the Organizer and Partners is fully voluntary and does not constitute a condition for participation in the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Logging in to the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 requires providing the following Personal Data: name/surname/job position / represented entity/e-mail address used for logging in / telephone number used for logging in.
- In the case of Attendees asking questions or taking part in discussions, also the following Personal Data will be published: the time of Attendee’s activeness / the question or answer content/likeness transmitted live.
- The course of the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 can be recorded using an audio/video tool (saved), and the recording can be available to all the Attendees.
- Fragments of recordings of the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 may be used for the promotion of the DataMass Gdańsk Summit or of the Organisers after it has taken place.
- Independently of the Organisers, the Personal Data of the Attendees and the information obtained using the cookie files and other tools of similar nature are also processed by the provider of the tool used to deliver the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Organiser makes the contents of the Detailed Terms and Conditions available prior to the entry into the Agreement.
- The Detailed Terms and Conditions may also be presented in another way upon individual request of an Attendee, Buyer, or a third party if there is a problem with displaying or reading the Detailed Terms and Conditions. For this purpose please contact the contact person nominated for the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022: Weronika Warpas, weronika.warpas(at)evention.pl
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify these Detailed Terms and Conditions.
- Any new terms and conditions shall apply to persons who have not yet registered for the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022 or who have accepted the new terms and conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the agenda of the DataMass Gdańsk Summit 2022, as well as to cancel the Conference in the case of occurrence of random events beyond the control of the Organiser. In the event of cancellation of the Conference, the information to that effect shall be transmitted to the registered Attendees.
- All matters not dealt with in these Detailed Terms and Conditions and in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable legal regulations of the Polish law.
- Should any of the provisions of these Detailed Terms and Conditions be amended or declared invalid by a final court ruling, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain valid and in full force.
- All disputes with the Organiser shall be resolved amicably in the first place and if unsuccessfully, by a court of jurisdiction territorially applicable to the location of the main establishment of the Organiser.